[ EMG'S Proprietary PurEffluent™ Anaerobic Technology ]
The PurEffluent™ technology delivers on the promise of a stable, automated, and resilient process that can handle many adverse operating conditions and recover quickly from upsets.
The PurEffluent™ Technology Research & Development
Four decades ago, the anaerobic process was known to be difficult to maintain and operate consistently under adverse conditions. That challenge is what inspired EMG to invest years in R&D to make the technology viable for the demands of industrial applications.
- It achieves some of the highest organic loading rates in the industry at the smallest footprint.
- It delivers a reliable solution for waste stream treatment with clear performance advantages, while enhancing regulatory compliance and significantly reducing costs.
- The PurEffluent™ technology delivers on the promise of a stable, automated, and resilient process that can handle many adverse operating conditions and recover quickly from upsets.
The PurEffluent™ Technology Description
- The PurEffluent™ tank is filled with media to which anaerobic bacteria attaches.
- This media inside the tank allows maximum surface area exposure and treatment.
- System accumulates very high bacterial populations.
The PurEffluent™ Technology is a very stable treatment system that brings high and consistent removal efficiencies to your facility,
All delivered in a compact, highly-automated process.
The PurEffluent™ Technology Advantage
- Very stable treatment process with steady performance.
- Consistent and High BOD5 Removals.
- Industry-leading Digester Loading Rates.
- Stable process under organic and hydraulic overloading.
- Small footprint requirements.
- Resilience through shock events with fast recovery.
- Elimination of channelling and short-circuiting.
- Net reduction in TSS.
- Elimination of odors.
- Biogas/energy generation.
- Modular System; easy to expand treatment capacity.
- Highly automated process with low O&M costs.
- Intelligent monitoring with remote access .
- Minimal Seeding requirements and short start-up times.