[ Field Services and O&M Support ]
Not every client has the capability or desire to assign resources to the wastewater pre-treatment system.To help our clients maintain steady system operation, we offer various field services towards this.
Wastewater System Audits & Service Visits
Our highly technical experts often identify areas for improvement in places others overlook.
Our goal for our clients is always to improve compliance, reduce costs, and optimize efficiencies related to wastewater management.
- Wastewater generation and loading rates.
- Historical management practices and equipment sizing.
- Existing system operation and performance, if any.
- O&M and chemical usage costs related to wastewater.
System Operation Service Plans
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monthly site visits and performance review.
- Onsite sample analysis.
- Data management and evaluation.
- Preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Emergency service for equipment and operations.
Operational Troubleshooting & Optimization
Our highly technical experts promptly identify and help address physical, chemical, or biological issues that may be hindering wastewater treatment.
- Raw and treated wastewater testing and analysis.
- Wastewater flow and loading evaluation.
- Inhibition and toxicity testing.
- Microbial viability assessments.
Onsite Technical Training
For this reason, EMG offers onsite and webinar training on wastewater treatment for new plant engineers and operators.
- Aerobic processes and system operation.
- Laboratory analysis and testing methods.
- Wastewater treatment system troubleshooting.