[ Wastewater Treatment ]
Based on state-of-the-art technology, the PurEffluent™ maintains high levels of anaerobic bacterial colonies, converting organic content in wastewater into biogas.
Aerobic and Polishing Systems
- We provide aerobic and polishing systems to ensure compliance with more strict final discharge limits for BOD5 and suspended solids (TSS) concentrations.
- We offer:
- Extended aeration packaged systems
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) systems
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) systems
- Aerobic Fluidized Bed Reactors
- Moving Bed Bioreactors (MBBR)
- Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
Upgrading/Retrofitting Existing Treatment Plants
Contact us to schedule a visit with one of our experts for a courtesy audit of your existing wastewater treatment system >>
Nitrogen & Phosphorus Removal
- For nutrient control and treatment, we supply systems that utilize combined aerobic and anoxic biological processes to remove nitrogen and phosphorus (N&P) from wastewater.
- Our N&P treatment include:
- Nitrification systems for ammonia treatment
- Nitrification/denitrification systems for nitrogen removal
- Anoxic/aerobic systems for phosphorous treatment
Wastewater Collection & Conveyance
- We provide a range of components that may be needed upstream of the anaerobic/aerobic treatment process. We automate and integrate control of these components to simplify control of raw wastewater streams.
- Some of the upstream components we provide include:
- Wastewater equalization
- Mixing and agitation
- Solids screening
- pH Control
- Transfer/Lift Stations